Mirror Mirror Who Is The Fairest ?


Advertorial

I don't know about you but I think like any other country, Singapore also has its 'summer' season.
Yes I am talking about May - July where our temperatures skyrocket #@%#@$% and it feels so warm that it doesn't help despite showering twice or thrice everyday.

Not just the heat, but the presence of the sun also reminds me about the damaging UV lights :O 
UV lights not only makes us darker, it can also give us darks spots, freckles and even skin cancer!! 
I hate chu sun!! 
Once again, I received goodies from Bioessence which addressed my concerns :D 
Introducing Tanaka White Series
I was given the 4X Intensive White Serum and Double Whitening Day Cream SPF20 

lethal combination of UV protection + fairness = whoopee! 

I have tried both products for about a week on my left hand - the hand I am pointing to on the bottom left because it is slightly, just very slightly darker than my right hand... is there any effect? 
There has to be right....because the Tanaka White series contains.... 

This has SPF20 to protect us from the harmful UV rays and also other stuff like
Tanaka extract (obviously lol) that keeps the skin cool and moisturised
Tranexamic acid to brighten and even out skin tone and other herbal extracts from ginseng and gingko.  

I cannot see UV rays but I can tell from the fact that I didn't turn darker with the use of this cream so it has to work :D Note that if you are under the sun for a prolonged period you will have to put this cream on periodically, otherwise SPF20 is perfectly fine for officer workers :) 

The only irritating thing is that there was no spoon provided so for ladies with long fingernails, don't use your fingers to take out the cream otherwise you might contaminate the whole thing with germs :X 


This.
This.
This. is what I want to talk about. 
There's loads of products that claimed instantaneous results but Bioessence was humble, they said the whitening results can be seen after four days

I say they are too humble. 


You know how much awesomeness was packed into the serum?
When they say 4X they meant FOUR different types of whitening ingredients - alpha-arbutin (9X more powerful than beta-arbutin), tanaka extract, kojic acid and tranexamic acid. So so much powerful stuff, I was really impressed by this because... 






*look at the left hands*
the top is my bf's hand (I tried for fun little did I know...) after one application
the bottom is my hand after a week. 
both left hands are whiter than the right, less red and less blotchy.
In fact I enjoyed touching my left hands these days because it felt smoother and softer than my right hand. Now that the trial period is over, IMMA GOING TO DO IT ON BOTH HANDS AND EVERYWHERE ELSE MUAHAHA. 

To see even more obvious results, remember to use an exfoliator to remove the dead skin cells and I recommend the Bioessence Deep Exfoliating Gel which I have reviewed before :D 

So if you are strapped on cash, which one should you get?
I would say the serum for obvious reasons. 
If you are interested in both products though, they are retailing at various pharmacies, supermarkets at the price of...

$29.80 for the double whitening cream and
$45.80 for the serum. 

Also LIKE Bioessence facebook page to redeem the samples so you can try it yourself or even join their contests to win RETAIL size products for free :D
Ok, I hope this post convinced you! Go go go! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.