Carousell: For Sellers On The Go

4:52 PM
Advertorial

Does the word Carousell sound familiar?
It should because it is THE TOP downloaded app in Singapore!



But in that entry I mentioned about how great it was for the buyers, today I shall talk about my experience as a seller.

When I first received an email from Carousell team, urging me to sell my stuff on the platform. I...
deleted it, thinking that it was a spam and 'yet another marketplace'. It was after the third email that I finally decided to download the app and...


IT WASN'T ANOTHER MARKETPLACE AT ALL!

I have used Qoo10, ebay and gumtree to sell my stuff, but NONE OF THEM allow you to put up your listing easily. Only Carousell lets you do that in seconds -minutes.
The platform has also come a longggg way thanks to the responsive team. The team does take in our suggestions and make changes to the app regularly.

I made 2 suggestions before (like many others), to include a feedback link and to make a whole new category dedicated to music/kpop and today, both of those suggestions were being fulfilled *oh joy*



This is my selling profile
If you are lazy, please scroll through: http://carousell.co/popiah/ 


Till date, I have sold more than 100 over items (I know it doesn't say so on my feedback link, but back then there weren't any feedback thingy remember?), and this is not bad right, considering that I only joined a year ago.

It has been a pleasant experience honestly, selling and buying on Carousell. 
If you have not sell stuff on ebay, qoo10 or gumtree before, you will not appreciate how awesome Carousell is. 

Let me give you a few advantages I have seen since using Carousell
  • Ease of posting is superb. Just snap a photo, type your description and tada! Post is up! Ebay and Qoo10 requires you to fill up quite a number of mandatory details like 'condition of item' 'location of item' etc. Very irritating. Not to mention the sites I have mentioned does not have a 'mobile' platform to post your item quickly. 
  • $0 charges. Ebay charges you if you want to display a bigger picture, bigger font sizes etc. Qoo10 and Gumtree charges you if you want to place your listing in a more 'prominent' spot. Not to mention for Qoo10, 12% of your sales goes to Qoo10 (for basic sellers). So that's little wtf. 
  • Responsive team. Carousell team peeps are really quick to answer queries and suggestions and I cannot stress how awesome this is. I have shit experience with the CSOs in Qoo10, not only do they respond slowly, they still have the cheek to spam you emails which is honestly WTF. 

In short,
ANYONE can be a seller on Carousell. Housewives, students, working adults, retirees. ANYONE. 

If you have not downloaded Carousell why not try it today?
It's going to be really great I swear!

https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/carousell-snap-to-sell-chat/id548607187?mt=8



and here's a little motivation for you!

Between now till June 11 2014
you can get a FREE 3 MONTHS digital subscription to SPH lifestyle magazines such as Cleo, HerWorld. Those magazines cost a lot leh, and you can read them for free :D :D

What's more, your listings will also be automatically displayed on SheShops Marketplace on herworldPLUS, website of Singapore’s best-selling women’s fashion and beauty magazine. Very good deal yes?

So all you have to do is:
1. Download the Carousell app + Sign up for a Carousell account (or Log in)
2. Upload 3 listings* in the ‘For Her’ or ‘Beauty Products’ category
 3. Wait for your redemption code & instructions on how to redeem your free subscription!

See you at

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.