Fight The Summer: Part III

Advertorial

Many people forget about their lips and the importance of lipcare.
Especially with our @#%#$ hot weather or our dry office conditions
plus if you are not the type who likes to drink water...

you really should get a lipbalm. 
This is the 3rd lipbalm series I am reviewing for Mentholatum. 
Am really spoilt for choice now! 

Let's get the technicals over and done with...
Deep Moist lip balm contains...


Hyaluronic Acid: the main ingredient in Hada Labo <3 <3 so as you all would know by now, it has moisturising function.
Shea Butter: heals the skin -> great for cracked lips
Jojoba Oil: gives pro-longed, whole day hydration to the lips. 


Not sure if you noticed by now, but the lipbalm is shaped a little different from the normal Mentholatum lipbalms. It is oval-shaped instead of a cylindrical. 
With previous lipbalms I always had to use it in such a way that it will look more like a lipstick so that it is easier for me to apply at the tip of my lips.
But with this I don't have to! 
and it is easier to apply too since the wider width fits my lips better *dances*

The lipbalm stays on my lips overnight (as I drool, no I don't... er I think?) which is really great.
Sometimes even when I keep drinking water, my lips are still dry so I cheat a little and put my lipbalm overnight... you know like a sleeping pack for face?

Okay!
If you don't know which lipbalms to get
why not read my previous reviews?
Or go to their website
Or better still, get a free sample from their facebook page! 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.