V For Victory?

Advertorial

You know, I was just complaining previously that my face is getting rounder and more shapeless. 
Okay fine, I complain about it all the time lol. I mean who wouldn't when most photos you see on magazine are people with a very defined face shape? 

Don't believe?
I show you.  




you see?!

 I think complaining works sometimes, because soon after that thought pop into my head, I received an email. Oh YAY! Bio-Essence (thank you good people from Bio-essence), they basically gave me a chance to try their products out! If you find the brand familiar  that is because I have previously did a giveaway here.

So anyway, before I begin, here is THE number one thing to accept. 

NO ONE can change their face shape without surgery. 
What I mean is if you have a square-shaped face, it cannot be change to a round-shaped or heart-shaped face. Because your jaw is structured that way. Unless you can remove your bones lol. 

But before you click X, read on please @.@

Introducing... Bio-essence 'The Royal Jelly & ATP Shape V Face Series
I was given three products: Deep Exfoliating Gel, Essence and Face Lifting Cream

Deep Exfoliating Gel
Retail: $32.90
I cannot decide (out of these 3) which is my favourite product, but generally I like exfoliating gel because it removes dead skin and blackheads. Most people would wash their faces with cleanser but it doesn't help to remove the blackheads on your nose. But with the gel it helped me to maintain a clean nose and people wouldn't freak out talking to me lolol. 

I also liked that my skin feels soft and smooth after washing my face. Most products make my skin feel smooth but not really soft unlike this product. I couldn't help it but keeepppp tttooouccchhhiinnnggg my face after each wash. HOHO. 

Radiant Youth Essence
Retail: $38.90
A key difference between a youth and old skin is moisture.
So this essence help to hydrate and lock in moisture. 

Initially I hated the product because I don't like my hands nor my face to feel sticky or oily after applying skin care product. However, the essence got absorbed rather quickly and made my face feel smooth :D :D 

Face Lifting Cream 
Retail: $49.90
And this is the product that gives you the 'V' shape face!
I repeat, you cannot change your 'basic' face shape, but overt time skin sags
so what the cream does is to firm up your skin. Instead of seeing sagging skin, you can see your 'basic' face shape better. 

I usually hate cream-based products because they are usually too rich for me. But this product gets absorbed fairly quickly -> no sticky feeling which is great. I do feel that my face become sharper after use. In fact my face got smaller by 1cm (there's a rule provide) after use. Also, there's a cooling feeling when I applied the cream (er, doesn't mean anything lah, but I just like cooling feeling lol). 

Ok come, now I show you my V shape lol.
Have or not ?!?!?!

 Wait!! I am not done!
Want to win one of the products above?
Here's what you need to do:

1) Like Bio-Essence Facebook Page
3) 30 people will be chosen daily to win, so good luck ^^ 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.