[ad] Dandruff Be Gone With Selsun

Warning, wordy post!
Not in the prettier pictorial format, because I am quite excited to share my new love... in words lol. 

Dandruff is an embarrassing condition that no one likes to talk about. What's more embarrassing to some people is that they are very evident on their hair. All the white flakes against our dark hair colour... sigh. 

The causes of dandruff are plenty, allergic reactions to certain brands of shampoo, certain illnesses, dry skin, diet, stress etc etc. Scientists are however, very sure that it is not caused by poor hygiene. Of course if you dont wash your hair for a month, no one wants to stand next to you either. 

Anyway, I have dandruff. There! I said it. I always think you must embrace your situation whatever it is before you will learn to deal with it. Anyway, that's because my hair is very picky about the shampoos :(  Which is so wts, because my hair is frizzy and dry, I need some moisturising shampoo, but I think they are too rich for my scalp. Just like how my skin doesn't like bb cream or cleansing oil sigh.

The two well-known drugstore anti-dandruff brands that starts with "H" and "C" are getting less and less effective for me, not sure why either. So I am really happy to try a new one from.. Mentholatum (courtesy of EK Media). Now,  I have blogged a few products from them and really liked their products and for this one... 


Selsun Blue is definitely going to be a staple in my bathroom. 
The sticker said 99% of the users claimed effective and it is really that effective. After 2 days, I think 99% of those excessive dead skin cells were gone. Of course you must wash your hair properly la. If you wash left side and not the right, then the flakes will still be found on the right side of your head right?
I liked it that I don't have to use 7 days in a week, just 2- 3 days will do!

So that leaves me... 4-5 days to use other shampoos that I like also! Yay!

A key ingredient in the shampoo is selenium sulphide which is apparently used for dandruff treatment. (ya duh!) but but but, this is actually my first time seeing this chemical!
So anyway, back to topic, yes I can use other shampoos on other days, I can use conditioners too because this shampoo is really very effective in removing the excess dead skin cells *dance* 

If you face such problems too, why not give this a try. I am really very pleased with the results. 


It's a little expensive, $13.20 in Watsons, but I guarantee it is worth it. 
Apparently there's a yellow bottle too, but that's for people with more serious dandruff conditions. 

Remember, there's a treatment to this condition, and don't berate yourself for it.
Keep your self confidence up with Selsun :)



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.