Tori King Ramen~~~ Slurppppp


I actually hesitate to post this entry because 
a) It will show how noob I am
b) It will make the place even more crowded than now (I am pretending that I am a famous blogger lolol). 

Before I begin, I have selected the three lucky people who will be receiving the 25ml BioMiracle water in my previous post. Don't cry if you didn't receive the email ok? There's always next time!

I was mildly surprised that people actually read my blog! I mean, I didn't repeatedly promote this and yet there were comments :D Not that I actively seek to increase readership, but this is nice :') 


ANYWAY, so I worked in Tanjong Pagar for more than a year now, and the areas beyond the MRT station and my workplace are a mystery to me. Even though I was told there's a good pasta place somewhere, and nice Korean bbq elsewhere. I never knew where they are located at lol.

But! I do know that there's a famous ramen store at Orchid Hotel, because I saw the long q once (before I started work *shamefaced*). That's all I know until.... my colleague mentioned that there's another branch of the ramen store near Amara Hotel and..

IT IS CHICKEN-BASED ramen :D
It sounds insane, but I don't really like pork-based ramen. I get sick of the look (oily = sinful) and I wouldn't be able to finish it. 
If you love Marutama at Central, you will enjoy this too.
What I love about these two place is that they put the tamago (egg) in the soup :')
Hot eggs taste nicer than cold eggs anytime!


Ramen Keisuke Tori King 
100 Tras Street #03-15 100 AM 
Tel: 66046861 
https://www.facebook.com/KeisukeTokyoSG/info

oh yes, there's one at Millenia Walk too! More flavours there :)

All ramen comes with the chicken wing
This one was $15 I think (can't remember) and it came with seaweed, pork, black fungus and egg. 

Mine was $12? I cannot remember if it
came with the egg and black fungus

Here's a nicer picture :D

Don't personally like the taste of the chicken wing, and hence didn't think its presence is needed.
But a plus point was that the chicken meat was easy to tear off, so making it less messy to eat. 
I finish the whole thing and was so full after that, so I didn't get to eat the hard boiled eggs


This is a no frill ramen store, so you grind your own sesame seeds


De-shell your own hard-boiled eggs
free btw, and you can eat as many as you like.
The brown one has less cholesterol than the white. (that's why give so few ma lol)

sorry, focus wrong area!!

Marinated beansprouts too
again, you want to finish the whole container also can.
Personally didn't like beansprouts, hence this is not the thing I will eat a lot of. 


The place is popular and is also very small. Dinner queue on weekdays starts at 6.30pm, so be sure to knock off ON THE DOT otherwise you may very well hungry die. 

this photo was obviously not taken by me :P

We then went downstairs (yes in the same building!!) to hic'cup

So cute! I join their member already :)

they sell loads of different drinks and crepes (which I wasn't able to try because I was too full) and of course...


This time round I didn't customise my tiramisu and erm, it tasted better than the ones I customised lol.

Wanted to get the miniheros instead but they were all sold out.
Apparently the stocks comes in every Monday so yes, it sounds reasonable that everything would have been sold by Friday. 

Kay food aside, I used this as my home screen


and my cousin asked why I never take out the weeds LOL

Along the way, Marshmallow became the house pet.
This time round he became #swag with the stolen Nike cap and my GBP3 River Island shade. Awesome ASOS sale :D 
My mom did this to him, even folded his arms tut tut

Bit evil of me to show food at this late hour, but WHATEVER :D

Night everyone! 








1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords
    but I'm not seeing very good results. If you
    know of any please share. Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my page; Onze @ Tanjong Pagar

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.