[review] Faith In Face

12:04 AM

  • Advertorial

  • A few days ago I received this in my mail and the packaging wow-ed me. I was even more surprised to know that Faith In Face is actually a Korean brand because the brands that we are accustomed to in Singapore, their products do not look like this! I am not sure how to describe this sort of design, it is like an explosion of unique fonts and yet each part of the packaging is tempting you to read it. Interesting!

    Anyway, Faith in Face was launched in 2012 and is since then the no. 1 Hydrogel mask brand in Korea. I mean, just look at the packaging, how not to be no. 1 really ?!



    I was given two variant, the After Shower Look and the Film Star. They have another 3 more types: Nourish Me, Miss Invisible Pore and Hold Me Tight. Am going to review this After Shower Look. 

    As the name suggests, you are suppose to feel like er after shower, that radiance, and the suppleness from washing your face. It is hard to mimic that though, since one literally have to take a shower or at least wash the face to have that effect. 



    So this was me before, during and after. The during was to show the hydrogel mask and remember that the lines are on the surface (i.e. not stuck to your skin), it will make sense later. 
    I have to admit it has been a long while since I use any facial mask - I was really too lazy to. So my skin was a little on the dry side before this - feeling stressed also added to that. When i took out the mask it felt heavy as though as it is full of the serum (?), my face must have been really quite dry because the mask doesn't feel that wet after use - surely this must mean that the good stuff were being soaked into my face :D I can't tell if I have that radiance after the masking, but I must say my skin felt more hydrated after use. In fact I went out shortly without any makeup just like that haha. 


    I have experiences with other hydrogel masks that one side tends to be rougher than the other and I would start to wonder how was I suppose to use it? Am I suppose to place the rougher side on my face so that it would not fall off or? 

    Faith in Face mask is not like that though there are some lines as you can see from above and this may be confusing. Here's a niffy guide that teaches you how to apply the mask. 



    I would give this a 8/10 because I generally like hydrogel mask, somehow it fits my face better than cotton. Then again it is not a perfect fit, especially the lower half of my face so I actually had to lie down and do nothing so that it wouldn't fall off. Overall, I love the design and how hydrating my skin felt :D 

    Faith in Face masks are sold in a pack of 3 (same flavour) exclusive at Watsons for $14.50! Do pop by Watsons and give it a try!
    Also do like their Facebook page for future promotions and news :) 

13 comments:

  1. Hydrogel masks are really a thing these days and I love how it's super moisturizing, relaxing and cooling at the same time. First time I've heard of this brand and the packaging reminds me a little of Soap & Glory - vintage-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After work, this is what I need, a hydrogel mask to hydrate my skin. Especially since summer is almost here, the cooling effect would do me so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the texture of the mask looks really interesting. i would definitely try it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand before but I agree with Donah, hydrogel masks are so in these days and I love how moisturizing, relaxing they are x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like Hydrogel masks too, keeps me hydrated and makes me feel fresh after I have taken them off. I wish I could get this one shipped to my country. Do they Ship worldwide?

    xoxo - GIG Love - Style.. A Pastiche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hydrogel masks are really nice ! I'd definitely try this out due to the high rating you gave it .

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me wanna try using face mask. I haven't tried them my whole life and I'm getting more curious how it feels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love trying out face masks and this one has some amazing results. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hydrogel mask seems to be a hit right now. I really like the texture of it. But i do find it more expensive than the normal tissue mask though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried hydrogel masks but sounds like it'd be refreshing! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these look really great, you look so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a good concept! they are take the idea from movie star.
    this is great to see your skin before using it. so i can see the differences.

    ReplyDelete
  13. after such a tiring work routine i need this hydrogel mask to hydrate my skin ...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.