Make Your Hair Shine With Tsubaki Hair Oil!

12:12 AM
  • Review guidelines to be strictly followed as Tsubaki client will be reviewing your blogpost:  
    - Share your Tsubaki Hair Oil review and after-thoughts of using it on your blog and here: https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2892/0/name-tsubaki-hair-oil  
    - Take photos of yourself posing with Tsubaki Hair Oil in your review as well as Before and After photos of using Tsubaki Hair Oil (Optional to pose with Tsubaki Hair Oil; more importantly, do show the Before and After photos of using Tsubaki Hair Oil or you may apply on one side of your hair so that you can show your readers the difference in the texture and look).  
    - Demonstrate with photos the Basic Use of Tsubaki Hair Oil (refer to slide 11 for details). 
    - Share information about Tsubaki Hair Oil and how to effectively use it e.g. How to apply evenly, How to prevent flat hair, How to reduce volume or prevent dry hair.  
    - Shout-out Where To Buy (Exclusively available at Watsons from 11th Sept 2014 onwards).

Advertorial
Thanks to genetics, I have very coarse and dry hair. So, when I was young my mom used to put olive oil (not the cooking version!!) before I went for school. I tried to get into this habit when I grew up, but I really hated how oily my palms will feel after each application.

Either my palms felt oily or
a) sticky
b) my hair feels oily or heavy
c) my hands feel sticky/oily AGAIN after I touched my hair.

So I have tried many brands and none impressed me until... 
Tsubaki Hair Oil!
It comes in this dainty little cute bottle 
Instead of olive oil, it uses Camellia oil which helps to protect, moisturise and repair our hair. 
Because of its repairing properties, the hair will appear smoother and show more shine :D 


So like most hair care products, all you need to do is to pour the oil out (about 20-cents coin size), if you have longer hair then you will have to do this repeatedly instead of pouring a larger volume out otherwise the oil will just get to one part of your hair. 

use one half on it through the hair, and the remaining half on the areas which you think needs more work and then...



LOOK AT THE RESULTS 


The two smaller pictures are the 'before' and the large picture on the right is the 'after' 
looks less coarse right?!




In this picture I applied the oil on the side which has more hair lol. The right side basically. Top left corner is the 'before' photo while the remaining 3 are after. You can see quite clearly that the hair on the right side is smoother and has more shine. 

Is it oily?
Not as much as the other brands I have tried. 
Actually you do not need to wash your hands after applying but if you are extremely anal like me, you will want to do it. 

Will the hair be heavy?
No. In fact, if not for the flowery scent, I would have forgot that I applied stuff on my hair. 

What do you love about it?
I love that it gives shine to the hair. Most styling product I have used only have a single purpose. Either to make your hair straighter, bouncier (for perm hair), show less frizz. This is quite multi-functional. 

What do you hate about it?
I guess just the fact that it doesn't come in a pump bottle. It is good in a sense that there will not be much overusing, but for convenience sake, I would prefer a pump bottle. 

How much does it cost?
$26.90 for 60ml

Where can I get it? 
Only at Watsons from TOMORROW ONWARDS!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.