Flip Flopping Your Way Through Life!

6:30 PM
Now that I am back at school, I am pleased to note that I can discard (put aside) all my work clothes for campus wear!  The number one most important thing in my campus wear is..

Flip flops!


There was actually a controversy about wearing flip flops to school, but I think the designs which I am about to show you wouldn’t really breach school standards.

Anyway before I went back to school, I do wear flip flops to my office. My feet are extremely sensitive to covered shoes, or maybe I have a low threshold for blisters, but every covered shoes that I have or have tried, all have the ambition to kill my legs for some reasons. Of course I leave my ‘office shoes’ in the office, so I can switch shoes easily.

As I have mentioned in ‘5 Things To Prepare For MRT Breakdowns’, flipflops can be a lifesaver when you are being squashed on the train during peak hours and especially during breakdowns. I have personally experienced an hour long train breakdown and I was so relieved I was wearing my flipflops that day.

Flipflops also allows us to walk really fast, unless you have tons of experience walking in heels, your walking speed in flipflops is definitely faster. This is really good if a) you are rushing to get into the train or b) rushing to your next lecture.

But flipflops are for the beach?!

Of course if they are, like this pair which I owned – Sanuk Smile Zori White.





There are some flipflops that do not look as casual as this though like..





The romper can be worn with heels in the office but it can also be easily pair with this pair of Mel by Melissa slippers after work and you can still look equally chic. I have 2 pairs of Mel By Melissa Slippers and they are by far the most comfortable flip flops I have owned. What’s more because of the material used, they are non-slippery which makes walking in the rain so much easier. You can find Mel By Melissa (or other brands) flip flops online here.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.