Sprees Terms & Conditions

11:29 PM
  • I reserve the right to cancel the spree if the response is poor.
  • I am not response for lost mail (when you didn't opt for registered mail), defects/leakage due to delivery or when the supplier goes MIA. I will do COP at an additional cost of $0.20, but I will not take videos or pictures of the parcel before mailing. 
  • I am not responsible or any damage to the envelope > I wouldn't be so anal to send out a torn envelop.
    4. Please note that if your item get crumpled or torn during mailing it is not my fault, I do not send out damaged stuff.
  • I will not order if you do not make payment.
  • Always double check your order, I will only be responsible if I was the one who didn't record your order correctly.
  • Items will be confiscated if not collected within a month without valid reasons.
  • If you are impatient and do not wish to wait, please do not join any of my sprees.
  • As part of my wish to save the environment, I minimise the use of bubblewraps.
  • Registered mail, smartpacs and normal mails that cannot fit into the normal mailing box will be sent on weekends as I have classes and am not able to visit the post office. 
  • There will be no meetups but self collection at my house in Sembawang. I will not meet you at Sembawang MRT or Tampines or Jurong MRT and neither will I ask my parents to do so. So if you want to spree with me, please make sure you are willing to pay for the postage fee or come to my house. 
  • I reserved the right to change my T&C without prior notice.
  • Once you have placed your order with me, I deemed that you have agreed to all the points in this T&Cs.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.