Spree Procedures

11:37 PM


Rationale For Stating Procedures I believe that organizers and spree-ers are doing each other a favour through helping to reach spree cap, sharing shipping, buying stuffs at a lower cost. Like how I don't demand excessive things from my spree-ers, I too expect that spree-ers do not think that I am serving them and give me a "you-owe-me" attitude.

Procedures
  • Spree opens, wait for orders.
  • After spree closure, I will verify all payment details. Spree-ers need not ask 'have you received my payment?' If you owe me money, I will automatically get from you :) 
  • Items arrive, sorting begins. Please note that I have a life outside of spree-ing and I will need time to sort the items out. If you cannot wait please do not join my spree. 
  • Items sorted, mass email will be sent (there will be a wall of instructions on the mass-email, so please read everything). 

In short, favor not servitude. 
I have instances where spree-ers requests for services that I think are out of my organizer's duty e.g. " can you gift-wrap my items" (without offering to pay for wrapping paper $ etc), "can u meet me in the east" when I stated that I only do self collection at my house. For potential spree-ers please do not be scared off by this section, my past spree-ers has vouched for my nice attitude towards them in their feedback comments for me ^^ I am generally nice to people who are nice to me. So let us compromise and enjoy our spree-ing process :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.