Nivea Everywhere

12:17 AM

Advertorial
Sorry for the endless advertorials for the past few weeks. I swear this is going to be the last one. 
The past adverts have been mainly on skincare so when I was asked to review Nivea Body Intensive Serum, I thought, 'at last! Some love for my body!' 

Most women probably take care of their faces the most and neglect the fact that our body needs moisturising too. I will admit that I rarely apply anything on my body mainly because the products out there are mostly too oily or too sticky. Imagine leaving oily thigh marks on MRT seats?!

Anyway, Nivea is probably a brand that we have heard of since childhood. This is however the first time I am trying Nivea because I was worried that it was oily like other brands. This is particularly so because Nivea Body Intensive Serum promises to repairs 10 signs of dry and damaged skin PLUS! with SPF25, protects us from the sun!

The ten signs are: 
1. Flaky
2. Itchy
3. Uneven
4. Scratched
5. Rough
6. Cracked
7. Stressed
8. Dull
9. Peeling
10. Tight

ok wow, to have all ten signs means your skin must be pretty damaged, I think I have 8 and 10. Using Nivea will protect me from other damages *nods* but really, in order to repair damaged skin, the serum has got to be oily right? 




I.
Was.
So.
Wrong. 

It was so fast-absorbing, I didn't know where did the product all gone. Either that or my skin must be drier than I have expected :( In fact I started having fun with the product because it just gets absorbed very quickly and leaves no sticky residue. 
Nivea Body Intensive Serum skincare

If you don't believe me, you should totally grab a sample from


Nivea Intensive Moisture Serum is old in all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers. For SGD8.90/200ml. This is really affordable! But hey, you can even try to win more Nivea products by joining their instagram contest!

Instagram contest mechanic:
Step 1:  redeem their FREE sample of NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum on SampleStore.com (https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2895/0/name-nivea-body-intensive-moisture-serum-spf25) to receive the A5 brochure with the 
magnifying glass cut-out in order to participate in the Instagram contest.
Step 2: remember to hashtag#NIVEAsg  #IntensiveMoistureSerum to win prizes.
Step 3: - The contest will end on 30th September, so do be quick!!.Winners will be announced on 1st October.

Good Luck! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.