Bioessence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask [Review]

Advertorial
Sometimes I dislike being a girl, because our skincare routine can be so elaborate that it almost feels like a science experiment. Cleanser, toner, lotion, essence, cream, mask, exfoliator, sunscreen etc etc. Then again, when I see all the makeup choices... 


Anyway, MASKING is probably the step I hate the most because I cannot sit/lie still for 30 minutes without doing anything. So every time I resolved to have a fix masking schedule... it never became one. The best solution for me is sleeping mask yes? 

I have tried a few, including the very famous one from Laneige but that (along with others) was too rich for me even though I barely put anything on my face. They were mostly too thick and sticky and I was questioning whether was I the one who was masking or was it my pillow. 

That's unhygienic too. Imagine sleeping on the sticky pillow after every sleeping pack night. o.0


Thanks to Bioessence, I have a new sleeping mark to try!
If you remembered, past Bioessence stuff have left me rather impressed, so I was hoping this will work for me too! The mask is called Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask. 
Initially I was wondering why on earth it was called Aqua Droplet then....






turns out that as you massage the mask into your face, the gel-like whitish thingy turns into droplets!!
OMG! For peeps who need a little fun in their skincare routine, this is THE mask to buy. It is a little sticky after application, but it was not as bad as the other ones I have tried before. The best part got to be that the mask was absorbed into my face after a night's sleep and not on my pillow. Waking up to soft and moisturised skin was really great! 

In addition to moisturising our face (while we sleep, I NEED to say this again), the mask also nourishes and repairs our skin too. So after frequent use, it will help to brighten our skin, refine enlarged pores and regulates oil and water.

Most sleeping masks I have came across requires me to massage the gel into the skin. I absolutely hate that part because I am not the sort of person who likes to get my fingers greasy before I sleep. It is good that Bioessence Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask is so fun, because it makes massage less of a chore and at the same time, I can deal with the little bit of greasiness on my fingers. 

I have a wishlist though:
I wish that Bioessence would provide a spatula (I said this many times)
I wish that there are sleeping masks for other skin conditions too! Like having one for acne-prone skin, in case of any breakouts. 

Anyway, Bioessence is going to hold a street sampling on 6th Sep 2014 (Sat) from 2pm- 6pm outside Mandarin Gallery, so if you would like to play with the mask, PLEASE GO! There will be discounts too!

If you can make it, you can always like Bioessence Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg and redeem the free samples 

And finally, the mask is available at Watsons and Guardian for $33.90! 


Have a beauty sleep! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.