Garden By The Bay Macro

During my very first trip to the Gardens By The Bay, I went in December 2012. Coincidentally, my second trip to the garden was in December too (also ate at TCC during both visits, but ok out of topic)! I think it must be because I love Xmas decoration.

Though this entry is nearly 6 months late lol, but here are some new pictures of the garden!
For an overall shot of the garden domes please see my first entry. Went to the garden for a second time because my cousin has not been to the domes before (what a sua ku Singaporean)! Also, we were there to take some unique shots this time: Zooming into the plants' private parts!!! The flowers!! In case you failed your biology, flowers and fertilisation go hand in hand.

Mandatory tourist shot I

The garden never cease to amaze me, mainly because of the ever changing landscape. From what I can see on my facebook feed, there are tulips in the garden now. By the way, I have been to the garden three times now, but I forgot to bring my camera the last time round :'(  I really should get the annual membership huh. Anyway... 

Mandatory tourist shot II


I have gotten a new toy for my camera, so we decided to test out macro shots of the flowers and other plants in the garden. Sorry I cannot mention the names of the plants, but is okay lah, I doubt you want to know too :P 

I shall let the pictures do the talking. 







Random picture I





nearly sprained my back trying to get this shot lol. I <3 daisies ~~ 




Random picture II




As nice as these flowers were, I think it lacks something though. 
Bees and butterflies yes?
Not that I am particularly fond of flying insects, but they will add a nice touch!

Anyway, do visit the garden if you have not! 
I guarantee you will have an awesome time there. 


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.