Infection - Wipe Out The Whole World!!

11:21 PM
Sorry, I haven't been updating this space for a long time because I was busy killing everyone on planet Earth muahahaha! It's always been my wish to kill off idiots in the world but of course I cannot do that in real life (or hmm maybe I can?) so I shall satisfy my fantasy on my phone.

Now there are a couple of such bioterror games, which require a payment of USD0.99. Since I am a cheapo at heart, I am going to tell you a free app. Maybe the paid ones have more content, but if you are a newbie in biology, the free game has several features to keep you busy.

Since I am a Bio grad who had returned almost 90% of the knowledge to her profs, I have killed the entire world in my 2nd try. The reason why it wasn't the first was because the game is a little wtf as it doesn't really give you much guide and expects you to know everything when you embark on your journey so I am going to be kind and give you some tips

Anyway without further ado, this is the game!


Infection Bio War
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infection-human-race-extinction/id805807843?mt=8


The reason I love this game is because I love Biology. Besides that, I get to kill everyone (somebody arrest me already)! Seriously though, most people would think that creating a superbug is an easy thing to do. If it is so easy, we would have died in nature's hands. Either that or nature isn't very clever. Unlike me. Since I killed the whole world in about 15 minutes muahahahahaha! Here are some screenshots of my games:

The game gives you some fun facts about the history of microbes. 

Muahahaha let the deaths begin!!

Note that there are more things than just bacteria and viruses, play this game and you will know the other tiny killers in the world. 


 Tips & Tricks

The transmission tab allows you to increase the speed of infection. Because, the faster the virus spreads, the faster you can end the level. Each of these transmission mode is catered to different regions. For example transmission by mosquitoes are better suited for hotter regions like Singapore -,- BTW they didn't label Singapore as Singapore, they labelled it as South East Asia and stated that the region poor. Pui. 


Symptoms increase visibility, infectivity and the lethality (ability to kill off people). Now, you do not want to make people show symptoms so quickly otherwise scientists can create a cure faster than you kill the populations and you will end up losing the game. 

You also should not kill people too quickly if you have yet to infect the majority of the world because if all the infected people die, the virus would cease to exist. (see what I mean about this being a thinking game)?



Some areas are extremely hard to infect, like Greenland and Madagascar because they do not have airports. This is especially so for Madagascar - virtually impossible for your virus to go there except via boats. Good luck and be patient, I have no tips except that lol. 



I learnt or re-learn quite a fair bit from the game which can be summed in one phrase:

What can help you can also hurt you. Vice versa. 

Case in point would be the what I mentioned about lethality and visibility. 
Also, infected people are transported by ships and planes as well. While it is all good during the initial stages of infection, bear in mind that they can also transport cures to various countries. 
Similarly if a country closes its ports and airports to prevent further deaths, it is also good because it prevents the country from getting cures as well. MUAHAHAHA!!

May the odds be in your favour :) 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.