GoodSkinLabs Firm-365

1:28 AM
Advertorial
Was given this product from GoodSkinLabs and it got me excited :D
Anything that has to do with making my face more V-shape than before = awesome!!
In addition to making our faces more V-shaped, it also helps to moisturise the skin.

But you know, don't just take my word for it. 
In fact its effectiveness is also written on the tube itself:

•Immediate: 100% of women demonstrated significant improvement in skin radiance 
•After 4 Weeks: 89% of women demonstrated a significant improvement in skin firmness 
•After 8 weeks: 94% of women demonstrated a significant improvement in skin firmness 


I used the product every night before I sleep and I am please to note that I didn't have to go and wash my hands after application as it is not exceedingly oily. I only needed 3 drops for the whole face so what I did was to put it on my forehead and my cheeks and rubbed the serum in an upward motion. The face does look brighter after application - this was really great as I just went for facial days before. 

Now if you have a square-face, this product CANNOT help you turn into a heart-shape face. No serum can work against your bone structure (none for now at least), so please don't over expect too much ok? 
The product is available at all SaSa stores for SGD65.00

Wait! That's not all!
SaSa is also looking for V-posers, so if you want to win something you must
b) Just post your photo after that and you will stand to win 
$200 GoodSkinLabs products and $200 SaSa certificates

Here's mine! Good luck :D 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.