So the piano teacher...

10:36 PM
Decided to revive this blog a little with small snippets of my life. Hopefully short entries means I will be more willing to write more often 😂 Google even allow emojis now! Omg how things has changed 😛


Anyway!
I went for my piano lesson and I was showed the original score for Chopin's Prelude Op. 28 No.7
and this came up (without the squiggly line at the side).

Obviously I could not reach it with my princess small hands.

Me: I can't reach this
Teacher: Is ok you can play this, flowing from one note to the next. The concert pianists have bigger hands so they can play that.
Me: Oh wow, Chopin's hands must be really really big.

For some strange reason, the teacher laughed very hard.



😐


Still unsure if it is because of my joke, or because of me.


ok bye!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.