FREE coffee from Nescafe

Now that I got your attention with the word free lol...

So i got this mailer which stated that Nescafe Dolce Gusto is having a road-show at Marina Square because of the launch of three new flavours and a new coffee machine

And it says a sample pack (free!!!) for peeps with any of their machine. What did auntie Cher do? OF COURSE must go take right?!?!?! But I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it because it stated the first 300 redemptions only. Given that I saw so many circolo when I was taking mine, plus our kiasuism, I thought maybe not on a Friday night :/ I still went ahead anyway, try try mah.



哪里知道!!还真的有货!!!太开心了忘了po sample pack 给你们看。不用紧啦,反正你们都喝不到 哈哈哈哈哈。

They also have this member only area where they served us Dolce Gusto capsules made drinks with THE TIRAMISU HERO's erm.. Tiramisu cupcake. OF COURSE MUST EAT. TTH's leh!!






So the whole thing was quite nice, no hardselling or anything (probably coz they cant make me buy another machine, or i look like a student) but I also felt a bit cheapskate lolol so we bought the espresso capsules before we left, le bf wanted it. Besides I have tried only mocha (pui pui pui, too milky NO MATTER how i customised it) and peach tea (yum yum) so... Something new!






Remember to drop by Marina Square by 14 April if you are member hor! You know how boring SG can be, go out walk walk lah!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.