Cheating is fun. Sometimes [part II]

11:42 PM
I didn't plan for a part II for this actually. 
I mean, I just cheat in games, what else more can I talk about?!?!?!

Instead, I realised that I (and literally everyone else) cheat in other ways too.
Like I pretend to count a step more during Monopoly games so I don't have to go to jail.
Take a few THOUSANDS (lol) more since I am the banker during such games.
Drink more milo in hopes to put on weight so I wouldn't be label as underweight (failed lol). 
Slap my elbow many times so I don't have to have BCG injection in primary school (ultimate fail). 

and most importantly, with the advent of photoshop and other photo editing tools,
99.9% of us at some point in time seek to make our pimples go away or for the pros, make the face sharper, eyebags disappear etc etc. 

Unfortunately I am not one of the pros, the max I can do is to make my pimples go away, or make my eye a little darker. The liquify tool is not a friend of mine, never was and probably never will be. I attribute this to my poor artistic sense. Thankfully we have iPhone apps to help us along woots!

There are obviously quite a lot of photo editing apps, but I am just going to introduce this ultimate one (in my opinion lah). 


found this gem just a couple of days back. A real excellent app for selcas!
It actually scans (or maybe pretend to lol) the photo for faces and you can proceed to make up your face after that. 



so there are various presets lah, which is a series of various eyeshadows, blush colours etc
if you are not happy the presets, you can customise it too.
This is where you can totally act pro because you can make your face slimmer and sharper.
Some apps allow you to do that, but you kind of have to still shape it yourself, but this... this is awesome lol, you just have to set the intensity, THE APP DOES THE REST FOR YOU.

You can make your nose sharper, wear blue lenses (the type you wouldn't dare to wear out of the house), make your eyes bigger, make your smile wider, your teeth whiter etc etc. It's so automated that you probably feel like you are the pro lol. And it tries to take care of as many features as possible on your face :') how thoughtful. 

ok and the best part. 
THE
APP
IS
FREE!!!!


ok it is not without downsides too lah. 
For example this is strictly for 1 person's face. It can't work with 2 persons or more. 
Apparently you have to pay in order to save your picture otherwise it would be 1megapixel
and there's where the app got a little wonky, because I never get linked to the payment page so I never knew how much it cost.

So I thought maybe there's a pro version, but apparently there's no such thing and neither was there in-app purchases too. 

Whatever
I am just going to take a screenshot of the finished picture. It's not like I am doing up a billboard photo with it anyway. 

Also, if you are already a pro photoshop person no point using this, unless you are lazy?
because you can make it even nicer with your skills. Automation can only bring you up to a point.
Like to turn a really really really ugly person to a beautiful one, makeup doesn't work. You need plastic surgeries. 

Ok so here's my try

Bahahaha looks a little too fake!
but ok you get the picture (no pun intended)?

There's the desktop version too, if you are feeling rich enough!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.