TheTiramisuHero~

12:53 AM



ok enough about Marshmallow adventures lol. 
I am here to review about TheTiramisuHero!
Don't worry, this is not a paid review (obviously), I got to know the brand thanks to famous bloggers.
Of course, the co-owner herself, Peggy is a famous blogger too :D 
You would probably know her blog: http://www.sixpegs.com/
so it actually doesn't make sense that I am promoting anything lol. 

ANYWAY, I absolutely missed the tiramisu from Ciao Italia, Perth. 
for some absurd reason, I actually didn't have ANY picture of that tiramisu despite spending like 6 months in Perth. WHY like this :(

so here's a shot I found on Google
Pek Yee's Flickr Photostream

I can't seem to find anything remotely close to the one made by the chefs in Ciao Italia in SG and so I gave up tiramisu when I was back. I did try a couple of times, but bleh. So I got a little excited because TTH actually allows us to customise our order! In terms of the wetness, sweetness, alcohol level. 

It is of course a tall order for TTH to make something EXACTLY the same, so I wasn't having high hopes, I just want something that is not as sticky as the tiramisu sold in most SG outlet. It's not supposed to have a cheesecake texture, but somehow most of them have =.=

Anyway, TTH sells tiramisu in a variety of packaging, you can go to their website for more info
I am merely here to review my experience with TTH. 

I got the BF minihero.
At first I wanted to put the words MERRY XMAS, but er, that's a little too expensive and since this is a new experience (ordering perishable food online), I stick with 6 instead lol. 
hengggg his name was quite short. Imagine his name is Leonardo/Valentino blah blah or something. 
He didn't bear to eat it yet, so I don't know how this batch taste like.
However, I tried mine already. 




I asked for sweetness level 2 and wetness level 3 because I remembered the one at Ciao Italia was relatively moist and not so sweet. 

it was however a little too wet

The trick is to eat the wet part with the cream on top, unfortunately with the design of the glass, it is not really that easy to scoop properly. So maybe I should stick with Level 2 for both next time. Understandably it doesn't taste like Ciao Italia's but this is my next best alternative considering I am not so rich to fly to Perth just for tiramisu lol. 

TTH is an affordable gift for your friends too. And their packaging is so cute :D 


There were some hiccups with my order, because I wanted to collect from Haji Lane today, but Peggy got confused/tired and missed out my order so I had to wait about half hour for her to pass me my order. She looked so tired and blur, so I guess they were really busy considering the festive season. 

I ordered a smiley face :) instead of >.< but that's okay since the >.< face turned out cute haaa
Cute = anything also can!

Will I purchase again?
Why not?!
YOU CAN HARDLY FIND MOIST TIRAMISU IN SG LAAAA T.T
so when I have my cravings, I can always order from TTH yay :D 

Ok I got bored and started to play haa



Have a Merry Xmas everyone :) 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.