Kim Hyun Joong Unlimited

For those who don't know, Kim Hyun Joong's Japanese album, Unlimited is out!!
I just wanna say a short few words about this album.

One word: Impressive.


Since he went solo, each album that he has released have different styles.
Breakdown sounded like a Korean dancing/clubbing song, full of strength and strong beats. 
More than the main song, Breakdown, I preferred Please 제발 because I preferred emo/slower songs. 
Breakdown is more like.. TVXQ's Catch Me Now. 


Next was Lucky Guy, HJ showed the cheeky/funky side of him in both "Lucky" and "Do you like it like that" again I preferred the emo/slower song, I'm Your Man, 나는 네 남자야


Can't be sure now, but when Marry Me/ You was initially released, it only had online version?
I remembered I waited for HJ's official youtube channel to release the mv. 
Even though HJ's face was not in the MVs (KEYEAST WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME ?!?!), the whole sand art thing was really creative.

Then HJ disappeared in Japan and came up with a Japanese album HEAT.
Unfortunately, I didn't buy the physical album, because it has like 3 or more versions?
I got confused and gave up deciding. 
Also, I don't really like Japanese language. At least I understood some Korean. 
Heat was a light rhythmic song, and I preferred it over Breakdown. It was a song I could listen over and over again (which I did), so I saw him transitioned from a heavy/emo singer to someone with a light style.

Unlimited was... 
in my opinion the best out of all.
Again I didn't buy the physical album.
What's with all these various versions anway?!? Angry leh, just come up with one cannot meh ?!

Anyway, there was a combination of light/emo songs SUITS ME PERFECTLY!!

Take a look at the two (unofficially released) MV. 




Don't know why they use angmohs, Japanese not chio enough meh?
But anyway,really good album. 

And because it was so good, it was no. 1 on the Oricon Album Chart on the day it was released yippee!!

Kay some of the pictures from the album:
why so handsome one ?


Even the fake tattoos also look so cool lol. 




Anyway, I am not sure if this helps in the ranking or something (I am not the kind of fan who will buy multiple albums just to put my idol on the list).
You can buy the album on iTunes for SGD12.98
like how cheap?
It has most of the hits (in Japanese) since he flew solo + instrumental versions.  

or you can buy each song at $1.28 :)



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.