Back To Childhood

10:29 PM
Back in those days where Apple didn't garner a lot of interest and there was no

iPhone
iTouch (hai my iTouch also not so colourful)



or iPad

all I had (ok my cousin) was
Playstation (Sony) and a game I like very much from Sega 
NOT Sonic Hedgehog hor. That's a very irritating game. 

But time passed and iTouch/iPad came into play, Apple (blue) strongly outperformed both Sony and Sega, and I forgot about that game until..


I saw it on iTunes!!! o.0 


Still cannot remember?




Can now?
It is Crazy Taxi :D :D

I can't seem to get pass 5+k :(

Anyway it is up on iTunes if you want to enjoy your childhood game!


It cost a whooping USD4.99, I say whooping because I never spend more than USD0.99 for games but since it is Crazy Taxi and it is by the Japanese company, ok fine. I pay USD4.99 then *heart breaks a little*

Everything is as I remembered which was really great! Only problem is I don't see how they will do an upgrade on such a classic game with new mini games or something. I mean the routes and all didn't even changed! So if you are the kind who seeks games that updates with new levels regularly, I don't think this is the game for you. Other than that... everything is really smooth, so go play on!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.