KOSÉ ESPRIQUE Roadshow

5:44 PM


If you were at 313@Somerset on 3-4 Nov, you would probably have chanced upon 2 girls in yukata. 
I was one of them :P that's just because KOSÉ still have my email from the previous time I blogged for them.

If you weren't there, too bad for you, I really did learnt quite a lot from these makeup artists. They also gave free stuff, too bad!! 

Pretty Peishi was the other model. Can't believe I found someone who is skinnier than me, she made me feel overweight honestly lol. 

I didn't have any nice pictures of Peishi on my iPhone, so there pictures are taken from her blog!

She is the model for the 'day look'
I think I was assigned the 'night look' because I always like to use dark colors for my daily makeup. 
YOU SEE HER FACE SO SMALL wtf. Why like this :( envious. 


Don't know why we so happy lol. 


And that's how cute and pretty she looked!

Ok you can close the blog page already, because I look nothing like her. 




 So it was my turn and I was on the mini-stage. 
Night look by Maggie


My 大小眼 lol.


Day II makeup artist: Yumi from Taiwan. 
FM93.3 DJ Lim Peifen was the MC of the day!



Dobashi-san doing my hair. 

I personally don't like how my hair turned out but I guess it is to show a more erm, formal night look?
Friends called that hairstyle explosive lol. 

Group photo! My crazy hair. *hides* 



I would also like to thank Thong thong for coming down on two days!! And le Bf who made it on the 2nd day too :D :D 

Anyway, these are some Dec'12 products that KOSÉ kindly gave :)

ESPRIQUE Brilliant Liquid Eye Color
$36

They gave me 5 shades, but there's only 4 here because I gave one to Thong Thong. 


The lipstick that I really liked because it can conceal your natural lips colour!
So for those people whose lips are of two different colour, this is for you!!

Retail Price $39

Lastly, ESPRIQUE Blend Creation Eyes & Cheeks
For those who were there you can try out the 'One-stroke' technique that was used :D
$36
Love the shades as well because it is so naturally looking. 


This was how my makeup looked on the first day

and below was my makeup for the 2nd day. 



By the way KOSÉ is having another round of Save The Blue Campaign, this time round with its INFINITY KOSÉ Lotions, do your part in ocean conservation!


Remember to like KOSÉ facebook page to get the latest news and promotions about KOSÉ






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.