Just A Day, Just An Ordinary Day

2:59 AM
I haven't blogged about my birthday and I am blogging about my bf's one now lol. Partly coz he will be drenched in rain for four days next week. I am pretty sure it will happen. Yes, le bf is having his reservist for a week already, still a week more of shit to go. Makes me miss my NPCC days... not.

I was telling my colleagues how NPCC has changed me to a completely opposite person. But that's a story for another day.

Seeing that le bf will be in the jungle on his birthday, I have no choice but to give him an early surprise and blog about this earlier so he can read it. Honestly, even though we made a pact not to celebrate birthdays lavishly, I still think he deserve some TLC after being my slave for so long, yes?

By the way, this is Mochi, I am not sure if I have introduced her on the blog already (the consequence of not updating blog), my birthday gift from him, after much whining. Sigh being a girl is so difficult LOL. 

when the bf called and said he was reaching my house soon, I quickly set this up.
Childish max lol but who cares! Hng!

the cakes are from TCC and it must be my day coz the peeps @TCC said there was a buy 1 get 1 free promotion! Initially I wanted to just get 2 cakes, but they all looked so nice, so it became 4 cakes instead. 

Did anyone see a 매두기 (grasshopper) in the photo?
I bought the 유재석 tee from RMism, this was my 2nd purchase from them and the owner is quite a nice person :) He offered to change my 1st purchase to a better quality one at no additional cost because  I needed the tee urgently. 

At first I thought the tee was a little too small for my bf, but henggggg he can wear woohoo :D


There are other designs available too! I personally wanted Ace 지효, but wearing it out with my bf's will be weird since it is not the Monday Couple!! 
click below to get your Running Man/ Gangnam Style tee! 



Had the cakes for desserts, still don't understand why my bf so gu niang like strawberries so much. 
It's like the cake looks so girl-ish no?


아무튼 ...
내 소중한사람


생일축하해 ^.^

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.