Let's Lim Kopi!

I cut my hair because my birthday is coming so I need to be attention seeking.



No lah, because I broke up with my boyfriend, so I need a change.










HAH! AS IF I WILL GIVE UP AN AWESOME GUY. WAKE UP PLEASE!!


So actually it is because of a long over-due groupon that I haven't claimed. 


This was the same place I did my perm except this time round I am a little cheapo and so my hair can only be cut by a senior stylist instead of the director. 
Never mind, I like the senior stylist too, looks more friendly. 

WHY so unfair! They can blow my hair nice nice in a salon but I can't do it myself 
*looks sadly at my rather unskilful hands*

Anyway, I did regret a little changing my fringe because I still don't think it suits me. 
The whole point was to ensure that I don't have a parting so obvious that I will lose my hair from that parting in the future. 
Feels like I have some kind of fake wig coz suddenly I have so much hair o.0

*waits patiently for hair to grow*


*drums fingers quickly*




*inserts random picture*

Of me packing bath and body works stuff. Their pocket anti-bac smell so nice!
But there was too much smell and I had headache in the end. Had to dash to bed and sleep because I feel like vomiting too o.0.

Oh yes! My joy!
Collected my Nescafe Dolce Gusto Circolo Automatic too :D :D 
Sucha longggg wait.
It's going for $338 by the way. 

Got it in a kick-ass red, because the titanium looks so dull.
Who are they kidding anyway, grey say grey la, what titanium, act posh. 

My new toy!
Haven't decide what to name it yet.
Cirrhosis? LOL

(as in liver cirrhosis for the bio-noobs). 


Came with 2X variety pack (same things though puiii)



Wanted to try the iced cappuccino but my house didn't have ice at the moment :(
So I decided on caramel because I hate it so the BF can finish it up for me LOL. 


Peeing in progress...



Tada! And then you stir... 


Thank you my dear bf for waiting an hour (nia...) for me to cut my hair :D :D
also for carrying the machine home for me!!! 
I shall treat you 1 cup every month, er I mean week.
Er, I see how. 
EXPENSIVE you know lol. 

Anyway, my birthday is coming, so any capsules donation will be good :D
Any flavour also can except chai tea and green tea latte (wtf tea is tea, coffee is coffee dont mix!!)

Er this will be good too! For me to put my capsules:
$20 only :)


I will update on Sydney part 2 soon, it's just that I have 14 boxes of stuff to pack so I am kind of lazy
Also the photos are in my Macbook Pro not the iMac. Irritating you know?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.