Thoughts Every Girls Have While Getting A Massage

3:42 PM
So a while ago (more like two years) I went for my first body massage at Lifespa, because it was free under the health checkup package I took. You can read my review in the link above. As you can see, I signed up for their package in 2013 and I basically didn't go for anything for two years haha. Decided to finally utilise the packages and instead of giving another review about Lifespa I shall do something similar to what Buzzfeed have done since it felt like my first massage all over again.


  • Ok let's pee first otherwise I am going to pee during the massage. 
  • Why do I have to put my hair in a hair net, I look like shit in that hair net, people don't wear hair nets in dramas!! 
  • Ok this is getting awkward, I don't need such a long time to undress myself, can you come in already?
  • Yay! We are starting! Shoulder right? Shou.... okay legs, sure no problem I can deal with that.
  • No one has ever cracked my toe bones before, you are the first, lady. 
  • What do you mean I have swollen legs and I should top up for ampoules?! Bitch please, I was standing the whole day, of course I have swollen legs. I am not going to pay for ampoules!!! 

  • Oh hehehehe my small thighs are feeling ticklish. 
  • Can you stop whatever is it you are doing on my small thighs please. 
  • Please let this hehe hahaha be the last stroke hehehhaha
  • Ple- hehehaha-se!!

  • I beg you!!! *screaming inside*
  • My quads should be okay. 
  • OMG IT IS NOT OK! IT'S ALSO TICKLISH. Somebody save me!!!
  • Oh yay we are finally doing the shoulders and back! 
  • Oh man, this must be heaven. 

  • Yes, that's the sore part... more! 
  • OW! Did she just elbow me?! 
  • Please make it stop now :S 
  • Moving on to arms.. oh hmmm no surprise there thankfully. 
  • And we are done!!!! 
  • Wait really? 
  • I want to lie here forever, don't go!

  • Why do I feel like I have been beaten up all over, but it still feels so great at the same time. This is sick. 


Ok hope you enjoy this. I am not saying that the peeps at Lifespa abused me okay. The nature of the massage (deep tissue massage) was meant to be painful (at least from the sites I have read). I would recommend such massages if you have a stiff shoulder and upper back like I do.  

13 comments:

  1. Massages are really de-stressing. I had my first massage last year. Enjoyed reading this fun post though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massage is really relaxing!~ It helps to sooth backache as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun post! The little shark gif made me giggle as well :p I can't have massages, I am far too ticklish:p x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't bear the tickling though this was such a fun post :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, this post made me smile. I think a few of these. I love the gifs you used too

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i loved this post! i don't dare get a massage as i am really ticklish. like vey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha !! Totally agree with you! I had the same feeling but it was only the first time. In fact now I'm addicted to massages 'coz they are soooo De-stressing.

    New Post - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never had a massage before, but if I do imagine about it, I will be screaming in pain =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I can totally relate to some of these points. Great job dear =p

    ReplyDelete
  10. " Ple- hehehaha-se!! " omg, i literally can't stop laughing! you're so damn right in your every point... how did you find those exact word of exam feeling during a massage...! ha ha ha ha

    Ple- hehehaha-se!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really love do treatment at salon.
    so much fun after the treatment. its so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahah this is a fun post. I love massages, they are so de-stressing and relaxing.
    - Heena, www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.