Review- Aritaum Honey Melting Tint


Aritaum is a Korean cosmetic brand and besides housing its own brand, it also sells stuff from other brands like Laneige and IOPE. Because it does not have a physical store in Singapore, I sort of dismiss this brand when I saw it on Qoo10. Curiosity got over me one day so I decided to buy the product from someone on Carousell. It is completely brand new and sealed, so I wasn't worried about unhygienic practices. 

Anyway, so this is it!
Honey Melting Tint in Ruby Grapefruit. 

Aritaum Honey Melting Tint

Got it for like $6.50, even the price in Korea isn't this cheap hehe (KRW8000).
Of course I wasn't able to choose the colour, but you know, beggars can't be choosers.  
Besides, the colour looks great too right?!

Aritaum Honey Melting Tint

My stupid camera doesn't take red color well, so this looks like a bright red sort of lip stick, but it is not. Instead it has some orange tint to it. I wasn't expecting much because the price is too low for me to expect anything great but I was really amazed by its colour pay-off. You can just dap your lips with the liptint and the colour immediately show! Gliding it on like a normal lipstick would make you the centre of attention lol. 

Aritaum Honey Melting Tint

This is me all made-up except the lips. Look so dull please. 

Aritaum Honey Melting Tint

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT. And this is me just DABBING on the liptint. 

Aritaum Honey Melting Tint

I first got interested in lip tint (though how is this lip tint really?) when everyone was raving about the Revlon liptints. I got one myself too for about $10+ and back then I thought it was amazing. THIS ONE JUST SURPASSED IT BY A MILE. 

With Revlon my lips get dry towards the end of the day, but with Aritaum it doesn't not at all! Of course the colour does wear off if you drink and eat stuff, but my lip wouldn't go back to the original dull colour you saw above, it would still look quite reddish, moisturised and nice :P

If you reside in SG and would like to try one, there are some sellers on Qoo10 :) 


16 comments:

  1. Great color of choice... The lip tint suits you because it instantly gives you a fresh look! Great post!

    GigLove,
    FiaRevenian

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute melting tint.
    its really does fit on you.
    love it the finish looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the brand before. This shade looks nice on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of the brand before, the colour is so pretty and opaque! Nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging, very red.. :) Never heard of this brand before, guess they didn't market in my country yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the tint looks super gorgeous and pigmented. I wish I could get this in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I thought it would be too bright but it actually looks really good, and suits you a lot :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shade and I must say it is worth the price you pay for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks bright red in the stick but on your lips it does look a little orangey. really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that red(looks kinda orange in my screen) color is mind-blowing! you look fabulous as well.

    do drop by... GreenStory
    Join me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. First things first, you look gorgeous. And thats a super product good review.
    - Heena, http://www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is such a pretty shade! it suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful shade. It looks great on you, I'd love to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaaas. Korean lip tints are so good because they don't like heavy lipstick. Aritaum is a very good brand. PS: It's rare people pay full price for cosmetic stuff in Korea. They always have sales + freebies! I miss that the most, you never get the perks overseas. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love how it is tinted with a bright red! Looks great on you girl

    New Post - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a worth to try product :D
    The color looks so nice on you. ^^ Youre pretty too anw :p

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.