Essential Light Finish Volumizing Hair Care


Advertorial

Last year, I talked about how Essential has redesigned itself and that I received their new hair care range. If you have forgotten, I raved about the blue bottles here. This time I was given another range! So in addition to the blue deep cleansing series, I also received the volumizing series. I have previously reviewed the deep cleansing care, so I am not going to talk about them today. 

essential hair care range

As the name suggests, it is most suitable for people with limp and flat hair. As with all its other series, the volumizing range also moisturises my hair while giving it more volume. Did you you see the pink thingy over there? Essential is giving this massage brush out FREE for a limited time and I have to say it really helped in making my scalp even cleaner. What's more, massaging your scalp can help improve blood circulation too! 


So previously I have one from Daiso..

daiso scalp massage brush

The ends of these two brushes are quite different. I prefer the Essential version because it has a wider surface area, so it can target a larger scalp area. Just a word of caution though, because of the massage movements, additional hair will fall off (depending on your strength). A way to reduce the hair fall would be to comb your dry hair before shampooing :) 

essential scalp massage brush

Now despite all its benefits, I still prefer the deep cleansing range over the volumizing range because it still has a lighter formula. Also my hair is neither limp nor flat, the extra poofiness will make me look like a lion (albeit with beautiful mane lol). 

If you need lighter formula like me, do remember to go to Essential Facebook page to grab a sample of the deep cleansing series!

essential hair care range



So here's to good hair day with Essential :D

essential hair care range

*Essential Shampoo 750ml + Conditioner 750ml with free Massage Shampoo Brush in hot pink or mint green are available from mid-May 2015 at all leading supermarkets ($19.60)*

17 comments:

  1. I never try this brand before, maybe I should try it out after reading your post.. sounds nice..

    http://cre8tonebabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope i can find it in Indonesia.
    Thanks for sharing

    http://julisapratiwi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try that Massage shampoo brush too but I haven't found it here at all!

    GIG Love
    xoxo Chaicy - Style.. A Pastiche!
    SAP on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essential is very common here and it's affordable so I plan to try out the shampoos and stuff myself very soon! They look promising :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so luscious and pretty! I've never tried a massage brush before either so thanks for sharing :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks very healthy and you have a nice smile :D
    *unfocused xD

    Never heard about this product thou. seems like a good one ^^

    Thanks for sharing <3

    VISIT MY BLOG❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. the deep cleansing range killed my ends. totally disappointed with it. I have oily roots dry ends so I thought it'll be perfect for me. my roots were still oily and my ends got drier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg really? have you tried alternating 1 day deep cleansing and 1 day another shampoo? how about using the deep cleansing on scalp and a moisturising one for the ends?

      Delete
  8. The brush looks interesting and your hair is healthy looking!
    Madhu
    http://dendiva.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I gotta find that massager at Daiso. I need some volume on my hair too. Too bad Essentials is not available in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool! To get healthy hair with that would be awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks so healthy and beautiful! I love it. I've not heard of the brand but I'm always trying to take volume out of my hair haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. new brand to me but goss, their packaging is so cute!

    http://greenstoryblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the brushes are unique! not seen anything like those before

    ReplyDelete
  14. the product it seems so amazing.
    i love your final looks!
    your hair looks so healthy and more volume.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The brush seems a vry interesting product ! and damn, your hair does look awesome.

    GIG love,
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  16. The scalp massager sounds like the perfect gift with purchase. Smart of the folks at Essential to think of that :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.