Braces Journey - Final Post

2:34 PM
Apparently I promised to update about my braces journey every month, but I just took a look at my archives and I only have 3 or 4 posts. Sorry about that! While is eggciting to see my teeth move, it just wasn't eggciting enough towards the end. Nevermind la hor?

Here's the final post of my braces journey ^^
If you want to look at the past entries, click here
Actually I have took out my braces on Jan 3 2014, but procrastinated till now to blog about it. 

Remember this was how my teeth look? (P/S ugly photos are sized smaller for obvious reasons). 


everyone were asking why I had to braces and said my teeth are perfectly fine.
Not sure if they are blind or what -,-

My old cui self (both teeth and image lol)

Final day with the braces on
as you can see, my teeth are completely straighten!


eve of braces removal, too eggcited lol. 

Braces were taken out in two stages. Firstly all the metal bits were removed and I got my teeth cleaned briefly. Oh man the screeching sound was :S, made my leg soft. Moulds were also taken again so that retainers can be made. 
Went back the next day for a more thorough cleaning and received retainers :D :D 

Anyway, the whole braces journey took about 2 years
and the results~~



They gave me back my mould as a 'graduation' gift
mai god it look so much like shitttt, how can anyone stand having crooked teeth in their mouths ?!?!

I was also given 2 sets (upper and lower) of retainers to be worn for 8 hours each day. 
I usually put them on before I go to bed. 


After my 2 years journey, I would really encourage peeps with crooked teeth to go for braces. I wished I have done it in my teens year because it was really a chore to brush my crooked teeth. So much so that I knew I didn't do a great job maintaining my teeth back then. Thankfully there weren't any severe decays, but you never know when it will happen to you.

The whole journey has also taught me to take better care of my teeth. SPENT SO MUCH ALREADY OF COURSE NEED TO TAKE CARE RIGHTTT. So if you are hesitating, don't. Just go for it! You will not regret ^.^


Ok too many ugly photos already, ending this entry with a better looking one. 








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.