Biore Is Perfect For The Lazy Me!

1:07 AM
Advertorial

Christmas is around the corner and while I am not a Christian, I do celebrate end of year by catching up with all my friends. You know how time always flies very fast when you are having fun talking to your friends? More often than not, I reach home around 11pm-12am simply because we have so much to talk about!

Not sure about other girls, but by 12am (especially on a work night!!), I very much like to concuss on my bed. Except that I still have my makeup on #$%#$%^ and I may get a lot of pimples if I don't wash my face. Sigh.

Now I have went out of my ways to be very lazy.
For instance I don't have a remover that is use only on the eye and lip area -> I see that as a gimmick to make me spend more money. Of course one can argue that lipstick is hard to remove etc, but I am so lazy that I hardly use lipsticks anyway lol.

Then I also hate makeup removers that require the use of cotton pads -> even though cotton pad is cheap, but I still don't see why I need to buy another product just to complement the first one. It's not like clothes matching you know?

So finally I thought I found the perfect bottle.
It was Biore Jelly makeup remover and I can use it while showering!
But for days when I end late, I really want to settle everything in 5 minutes as opposed to 20 minutes.
Then samplestore sent me this!! Once again answering my prayers.


Does this look familiar?
Yes it is the Biore makeup remover wipes!

At the same time...
it is a bit different right?

Yes! Because Biore came up with a new formula and this means a brand new packaging as well! 
As you can see from the picture above, the sheets are stored in a airtight container, so you don't have to worry about your sheets drying up (but please don't put under the sun okay).

The last thing anyone needs really is a lump of dried up sheets because it is just useless. Not only that, you risk getting more fine lines because of all the violent tugging just so you can use those semi dried sheets. 

Before I show you the before and after from other people, LOOK AT ME FIRST LEH lol.

my makeup is usually not thick because I don't wear clubbing attire to work lol. 
So it is actually quite easy to remove the makeup, and one sheet is enough even though as you can see from the third photo, I don't position the sheet in a systematic manner. 

Ok here's a test on my hand as well, the common products I use.
All these products are also drawn on Laneige Soothing BB cream (as the foundation) to mimic my usual makeup routine. 

1) eyebrow pencil
2) Kate liquid eyeliner
3,4,5) various gel eyeliner from faceshop and holika holika
6) lipstick (forgot brand, I hardly use!)
7) Mascara 

all it took was 5 sec wait and 1 swipe :D 

Unfortunately, I didn't use the old version before so I cannot tell you from personal experience is the improvements really that huge. 
Basically the new version boasts three points
1) Speedier removal (20% more cleansing oil in each sheet)
2) Gentler to skin (since like I said 1 swipe is enough) 
3) moist after skin feel

you can watch Xiaxue getting pranked by Qiuting on Biore product lol


The new Biore products are available in pharmacies and supermarkets at the price of:

Box (44 sheets): $17.60 ($0.40 per sheet and er bits of the container lol to put the refill)
Refill (44 sheets): $15.60 ($0.35 per sheet)
and travel pack is for er travelling lol
$3.90 for 10 sheets ($0.39 per sheet)


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.