A Quarter Of A Century

4:37 PM
I am so boring that I type almost the same thing each year
This was last year's.

A 1/4 of my life (or maybe slightly more) of my life gone
I have still no idea what do I want to do
except to play all day lol.
算了!也许我是来游戏人间的哈哈哈哈!

The things and people I am thankful for, remain.
Though some things and people changed and they don't take up much of my life now.
When I was younger, 'adults' warned that such changes will happen,
people who used to be our friends will no longer be.
Because people change.
Because circumstances change.

没什么好遗憾的。
这就是生活。 


This year's birthday was a little more meaningful, not because I crossed some milestones or that I have an exceptional celebration. It was just because I started on this show.

꽃보다 할배

Of course they look nothing like Boys over Flowers, but these 4 grandfathers taught me so much more. 
Besides being fortunate enough to tour Europe, they reminded me what it was like to be old, and how when we are young, we should go and do all the things that we want without regrets. 

This is a sweet and warm reality show, nothing like any travel shows I have seen before. You will witness how travelling can be toll at times because of their age, the necessity to take their medicines before sleep and their take on life, on young people and their simple wishes. 

Ok before I get too upset about how 'this maybe their last trip'...
I am just going to list the same few people who are still in my life. 

My family
All well and happy :) 

The Boyfriend
who does whatever I say lolololol. 


My friends (including those not pictured here)
they made my day go better, more memorable, happier

Marshmallow
for taking all my abuses


Happy Birthday to myself :) 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.