Selfies, Selca, Self-Shot

11:28 PM
Thought I take a break from the 5 TYPES despite having many ideas in my head.
So I am just going to review two apps, which in my opinion, should go hand in hand together for all you narcissistic people (like myself too).

I think Apple is being too evil.
And because of this evilness, I have to put up with a fairly basic camera application from Apple, of which the best it can do is 'Panorama' and 'HDR'. I looked at my peers who use Samsung and all the different effects the camera has. I am jealous.
In fact I am ready to switch to Samsung (me!! An Apple fan!) because of the camera.

But no wait.
I am not so insane to use Google Play yet.
So here are two apps that might help me (and you) regain sanity.

Camera 365

I love this app because it has so many different effects.
Like magic skin which makes you look like you have flawless skin or magic color which only shows the one color out of the whole scene and that would make your audience focus on what you want them to.

In fact in each of these effects, there are like sub-effects o.0?!
so for example under magic skin, you can choose sub-effects like natural, light, sunshine etc.
some of the Mandarin apps do have such thing, but not everyone knows Mandarin.

This app was kinda abandoned by me until one of its latest updates which allowed better night shot and I personally thought it did better than the regular Apple app. 
It's available for free on the appstore so maybe just download and give it a shot?
There are more awesome functions that what I have just described so have fun taking all your selcas.

HiCollage

Sometimes we take shit selcas that look good if it is in tiny square rather than poster size.
Sometimes we wish that we can put 6 of our faces into one picture -> more the merrier right lolol.
Introducing.. HiCollage!
Now I have tried many different collage apps before. Most of them are fairly basic. The more 'pro' versions will give u a collage in a shape of a fish or some weird comic strips. Most of them though load quite slowly (or I am jus unlucky). Sometimes the app shuts down (ok! I am unlucky). 

HiCollage is highly intuitive, it tries to choose the best fit collage for you so that you can see the beauty of your pictures. It also has some form of customisation, which leaves you a space to write some caption, to put the location of your whereabouts or to put a time stamp. 
This app is not going to be FREE FOREVER, so be sure to download it here.

So with these two apps, I shamelessly came up with... 
ok you caught me this is the whole purpose of the entry BAHAHAH

and 
which is similar to the one above, I just want to show you the two different sizes
and also use this as yet another excuse to upload the photos HAHAHA. 
oh yes,
if you add in Perfect 365 to the mix
any ugly person can turn into a beauty ;)



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.