Fight The 'Summer': Part I

Advertorial

You know, I previously came up with a completely useless entry on how to KEEP IT COOL (that's right, you remembered that don't you?) under the hot sun. But er, I kinda forgot that those things that I have mentioned would leave you with a tan instead because of exposure to our not-so-friendly sun @%#$%

with that, maybe we should move on to some skincare regime? Will be doing a couple of entries (if I am ever disciplined enough to complete them lol) and hopefully I helped to build up your ammo against the the terrible sun.

with that I am back with more Hada Labo goodies! Thanks to the kind peeps at EK Media and of course, Hada Labo. Previously I blogged about my favourite Hada Labo lotion and the suncreen.
So with that I will obviously like to start with the sunscreen. Click here if you want to re-read that entry, but otherwise it should be a no-brainer that you should put the sunscreen before you leave the house yes? Hada Labo sunscreen comes with SPF50 enough to last for the day!

then then of course we have Hada Labo lotion, good for moisturising our skin after the hot sun suckkkkk allll our moisture away through sweating $%#$^#$^

butbutbut

Can you see?

ok bluff you one, it is actually quite big lol. 

Hada Labo has this.. Arbutin Whitening Lotion which is essentially moisturising + whitening o.0
Sunscreen + this lotion = maintain your fairness please :D

What's different from the normal range of lotion is that this product contains arbutin and vitamin C.
They basically help to brighten the skin and help fight dark spots. Personally, I use two drops of this and it is sufficient to cover my whole face. Though I haven't really been tracking, but the plus side is my pimple mark has lightened and I never put any whitening related products except this, so it works for me!

By now most of you would have already known that Hada Labo's products can be found in Watsons and Guardian

and also that YOU SHOULD LIKE ITS FACEBOOK PAGE
because you can get free lotion and this one too to try out and see if you prefer the normal or the whitening range.

since I took so many photos for this entry, I shall just put them all here now :P




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.