Glowfish!

Here's a game I am recommending for iPhone!
It's called Glowfish!
I got attracted by the icon naturally. Someone said it looked like Mantou. I guessed it must be the long ears.
It cost USD0.99 now unfortunately, but this will be well spent! I got quite addicted to the game and there were so many levels, simply too many for a 99 cents game. 

Not to mention the nice graphics!

Basically you are the glowy Mantou-lookalike thingy trying to save all your friends (the small blue things) from all these big enemies. Fight the big bosses at each main stage and get a helper friend (chum) to help you out. See, there's the yellow seahorse below.


This is me stuck to a seemingly harmless enemy. Apparently I was suppose to shake it off, but it was so harmless I thought it was a bug in the game LOL. 

This looks like some da bian following Glowy

At first, I really hated games like these because of the joystick function. It felt so fake playing a joystick game without joystick. 

But I got used to it and found this fun.
If I were to accidentally delete my game data I think I would re-complete the game again. 
This is just a step away from the normal puzzle games (think Bejeweled) people usually play while riding the train. I got bored after awhile with games like that. It's like the same thing over and over again, at least this has different theme graphics. 


And finally, aww.
I tagged the Bf in the picture, but I just couldn't stomach being the fat purple thing lol. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.