[Ad] Upclose With A Taiwanese Star...

12:27 AM

It was a long wait, but the day came!! And I went to Tampines Mall excitedly just to see Ariel Lin in person.
The whole promotion event was really great, loads of interactions with the audience and the message about saving the corals, saving the ocean was successfully delivered.


[ad] The Theme Is BlueImage Map










I brought the bottle of Kosé lotion. 200+ml ( I say 200+ because I used a little le ma :P) not light okay!
In hopes that she would sign it for me. Experiences with Korean stars are rather different because the bodyguards are always by their side, so I was a little apprehensive.

BUT I STILL BU YAO LIAN AND TRY ANYWAY.

I forgot about one important fact...

Taiwanese people are really nice!!
Ariel was very approachable, very friendly yet at the same time professional. 
She knows what she is here in SG for (for Save the Blue!!) and she really does things well. 
So overall, I really grew to like her even more ^.^ 

Ok enough about me showing off,  I bet you want to know her secrets and thoughts too right?



Image MapImage Map

Indeed, the whole journey would not have been possible without Omy.sg and Kosé.
The other bloggers made this whole experience really great ^.^
Of course I did took more pictures than what you see here, so on this rare occassion the photos that I have taken are available for public viewing on my facebook, all you have to do is to click on either of the 3 pictures you see on top (Kosé logo, Ariel Lin photo and Omy logo)!

All pictures used in this entry are credited to MYSELF (of course) and Omy :)

Next up is an entry for those of you who have bought the product but forgot how to use them.
Yes, a step-by-step guide.

For those who have not bought the products..
WHAT YOU WAITING FOR HAR ?
My honest review right ?
Okay, wait for it in my next entry :P

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.