[ad] Play the Kose game and Win!!

11:28 PM






Just a FYI for those who are interested in these Limited Edition products
They can be found only at


  • Isetan Katong 
  • Isetan Scotts 
  • Isetan Tampines 
  • Isetan Serangoon 
  • Metro Paragon 
  • Metro Woodlands 
  • Metro Sengkang 
  • Metro City Square 
  • OG Albert Complex 
  • OG People’s Park 
  • OG Orchard Point 
  • Takashimaya 
  • Robinson Centrepoint 
  • Robinson Raffles City 
  • BHG Choa Chu Kang 
  • BHG Bugis Junction 
  • BHG Bishan Junction 8 
  • BHG Clementi Mall

Got places in town and in neighbouring outlets! Don't give excuse say too far hor! lol
As for the travel set, it will be sold in the airport after July (i.e. after the promo period). 

With that this is the end of my Kosé entries, I hope you guys enjoyed them!
I would really like to thank Omy.sg and Kosé once again for letting me embark on this amazing journey.
Not only do I gained more beauty knowledge, I have also gained some blogger friends, a feat for an antisocial like me.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.