[Ad] Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing UV Milk with SPF50 PA+++

I initially wanted to put this post up and lead people to think about the super hot weather we have been experiencing for the past few days, but because rain-god Kim Hyun Joong was here, there have been thunderstorms for the past few days...

ANYWAY!
I got watch the news and they say the temperature these days average between 30-32 degree Celsius these days. I don't know about you, but for me when I feel that heat, I will really start to freak out about UV (yes, it takes the heat to make me realise that always). Ask my boyfriend lor,  I have been carrying umbrella these days.

So this was extremely god sent
Fits into my bag. I can use it anytime I want :D


38ml for S$19.90, retailing exclusively at Watsons 

This multipurpose UV milk has 3-in-1 benefits: UV Protection, Hydration, and Make-Up Base The UV milk is gentle on skin, as it is free of artificial ingredients such fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant that may burden the skin. This UV milk also keeps the skin’s pH balanced, and is rigorously tested for low skin irritation.



Ok here comes my true review :D
Love it!
Absolutely
It is from the makers of THE HADA LABO HYDRATING LOTION
Nor, that one the 1 drop locks an ocean.
Hear before ?

use before ?

I am still using!
3 drops every night, absorbs real quick

And this is the same for the UV milk :D
I absolutely absolutely hate having a sticky feeling after apply anything on my face.
They range from liquid foundations to essences to serums.
I took the plunge for this product because I assume it would react the same way like the hydrating lotion.

And I was right!!!


So happy!!!
Now I don't have to wash my hands with dishwashing liquid after application of sunscreen. Yes, I do that because I don't want any icky sticky yucky it-still-doesn't-feel-clean' sensation on my hands too.


Also, you know how sometimes the sunscreen are so erm, oily that your makeup can't really stay on properly ?
This product act as a makeup base and so....
NO SUCH PROBLEM :D


Happiness * 1000 

Ok I don't know what you are waiting for, but you should already like Hada Labo's Facebook page.
Like now
Now
NOW!!

They have free samples of the hydrating lotion to give away :) 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.