Braces Journey: OMG

9:21 PM
Finally went for my 'first' tightening session.
It also gave me the 'debracketing' experience because my teeth moved real fast :D

Dr. Tan was saying that the progress is good. Yes, my teeth moved so fast that even I can tell the difference. As it is my teeth now has slightly shifted again after I took the 'after' photo. 
I am a bit worried though, because would my teeth moved back to its original position just as quickly? Homgg..

Anyway, that's still some time later, so I shan't worry so much now.
Am a bit apprehensive to show my teeth because it is still freaking ugly. In fact make that worse since the front two teeth have to shift downwards (hence the uneveness in the 'after' photo) but can you see that the 2nd teeth (counting from the center out) are coming out? *eggcites*

Ugly pictures aside, I finally got my own iphone 4s after god knows how long. It is definitely a bad idea for me to get the phone because I will be 'online' for 24 hours everyday. Whatsapp became so happening geez. 

Anyway, today is Valentine's day so happy V day everyone! 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.