Random Things That Made Me Happy This Month

1:56 AM
Yesterday was the best working day I had.
The internet was down and we got to knock off work at 5.30pm.
We should totally have that like every week, it felt for once that I actually have a work-life balance.
Work's been very icky ever since the daylight saving kicked in. Leaving work at around 7pm each day is just so not what I signed up for.

Anyway, I was supposed to blog about my short OZ trip, too lazy at the moment, so these are some other things that kept me happy outside work. 


우리현중 2nd album for the year + 2012 calendar :D :D 

The alien, drawn by him is called U: Zoosin. It sounded like 宇宙神 to me, and yep it sure is God of Universe in English. That's how he describes himself because he was labeled being 4th dimensional. 


No prize for guessing why this month was shown. 

Watch his MV and tell me you didn't just get addicted to the rhythm of the song! 

Shiseido Sale Nov 2011
Which was a little disappointing coupled with loads of squeezing through the crowd. 
Loads of foundation were sold, which was irritating as I was seeking for eyeshadows damn it! 

$8 for each of these though :D Not sure how much the single eyeshadows cost, but the foundation in the centre cost approximately $30 o.0


I wanted to get the actual gold colored case for the refill above but it cost an additional $12.90. FML really. Instead I found someone selling this at $5 woohoo the joy of internet shopping. 

Besides being materialistic, I also had loads of fun with my friends on Friday (while casting the slave away) 

Pasta Brava
11 Craig Road, Tanjong Pagar S089671

***/***** perhaps?
Not sure if it was just me, but I found their pasta a little too salty for my taste. Not to mention a waiter who kept on interrupting our girl talks. He did mentioned that he didn't see us before, so... that explained how overly concerned he was ? *shrugs*

OK FINE, I JUST MISSED CIAO ITALIA T.T




Clearly we have nothing to do while waiting for our food. 



Corinna with the bib that the waiter got for her. Squid ink pasta can be a little messy! 

Then it was off to B&J's for some ice creams







Ok that's all for my pic-spam 
*snores*



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.