Tierce de Picardie

9:53 PM
Realised all my posts these days are about piano.
Not because it is the only joy in my life, but every lesson is just a comedy in itself because I am so uncultured 😆

Every time the teacher would ask me questions like "in your opinion, which instruments can play this piece". All I can say are very basic stuff like violin, cello, drums, TRIANGLE haha. Primary school music lessons, thank you very much. It was very helpful.

It is very good that I didn't say er hu or angklung okay.


This is an angklung for all you uncultured noobs 😛


so she taught me a new term.

Teacher: when you want to end a minor piece in a major chord, there is a term for it. It is called "tierce de Picardie"

Me: oh.

Me (inside my mind)
tears di pika pi?

Like.. pikachu crying?



If you are too old to get this reference, then please listen to the 1st second of the video. 


BAHAHAHA. 😂

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.