Despicable Me 2: Minion Rush

11:17 PM
Was suppose to blog about kdramas, but I kinda got stuck while watching the show, not just only because the show is not really good for mornings but also I have a new found addiction, not unlike my previous addiction for Candy Crush. o.0

This is bad. 

I hate you minions

Whuuuuttttt?!?! What did we do?!

Introducing Minion Rush
Icon look like crap if I may say so, but nevertheless I got over being judgemental and played the same.

I was told that this was similar to Temple Run

But come on lah, with cute Minions who cares how many levels Temple Run has?
Why doesn't all graphic designer realise that nice/beautiful things appeal to people?

Anyway, back to Minions. 
It was a game I threatened (lol by not giving tickets to Candy Crush), demanded and pleaded with people to play. 
I guess the only reason why I did that was just so I can show off my high score
LOL
which was not really high to begin with honestly. 

It's basically a game where you collect bananas while trying to get away from all the static/moving obstacles. 
Of course you can get special items and you may enter into one of the few mini games.
Game in game #inception lol. 





This is like one of the boss stage. 

there are outfits for you to buy too, each with its own 'special' ability.
and you see the circular icon below the banana at the top left, that is something you will have to pay for.
Free app like this earns from in-app purchase.
It's shit expensive honestly about 20cents for 1 coin.
I am not exactly poor but still *shakes*
besides you can get a decent score with free coins (plenty of opportunities for you to earn them), so use these paid coins sparingly

and of course there are more than one way you can die. 




this is not my new high score
but I guess it goes to prove how paid coins are not really needed and you can really go very far with freebies.

there's no real guide to winning the game I think, it really depends on your reaction time and luck. 
Of course if you bought/hacked for 9999999999 coins, then it all depends on how rich you are. Technically I think you can revive yourself limitlessly. 

I guess the only thing I can say is to remember your objective for playing the game.
if you want more bananas to upgrade your stuff, then it shouldn't really matter how far you run, but just concentrate on getting the bananas. Of course the further you run, the more bananas you get in total. But, it's all about relativity yea?

If you want to get a hi score be sure to increase your multiplier by hitting other minions and concentrate on going the distance. 

If you want to score for weekly challenge, then just do what the challenge says? But I warn you though, that challenge is available for all international players so... tough. 

I guess why this game appeals to me is because of its speed. I always like things to come to me instantly. Though puzzle games are fun, and you can't really beat the satisfaction of passing one difficult level on your own... but beating speed is even more exhilarating. 
Hey! It's expensive and useless driving a sports car in SG ok.
Let me do my speed stuff on the phone :P 
If you are someone who loves action more than thinking games, then I think Minion Rush would be a good app for you! 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.