Eat and Eat and Eat

11:12 PM
Getting lazier and lazier these days, so ...
The last bit of ethanol in the falcon tube. Le sigh, at that moment, I wish I was holding a pipette, not a pen. 

E's last day


So we decided to prank her table :D


Followed by ramen at Marutama Ra-men
Had the craving since June. 


$12+ $1.50 egg. 
Pork belly below (not mine)


My ramen craving was fully satisfied. 
One of the better ramen I have ever eaten. After this, I wouldn't want to step into Ajisen again.
If you are there do remember to add an egg, the egg yolk was perfectly cook! 

Rating: 4/5 :D :D (don't have perfect food one lah). 
Delicious + cheap!!

 Marutama Ra-Men (The Central @ Clarke Quay) 
Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #03-90/91 The Central @ Clarke Quay 
Tel: +65 6534 8090
(er ok, they don't take reservation)


A card from E cos I wrote sucha long and touching message in her card :P 


Random photo while walking to BBQ @ Beng's
Looks like a picture from Social Studies textbook hor ?


Then, I ended up in a new bed somehow and am there ever since.
Oh the serenity... 


Meetup with my JC mates whom I haven't seen since forever.
Was too interested in taking the photo of food instead of humans. Opps. 

Tea Dot @ Nex Serangoon was seriously disappointing. 
If not for the fact that Starbucks is fully occupied, I wouldn't be stepping in. 
Tiramisu was exceptionally disappointing. 
My Lonely Mocha + Oreo Cheesecake left my stomach queasy and bloated.
Definitely not worth the $13+ I paid. 

But if you want to try it for yourself... 

Ratings: 2/5

Nex
23 Serangoon Central, #-2-K2
Singapore 556083

Possibly the best out of the lot. 

Mocha is so-so


Tiramisu is puipuipui

Finally, presenting to you the latest lame Marsh clip :D
I think this is like a reflection of Brian, who is always perpetually tired for some reason (as though as other people aren't, but let's leave that for another day). 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.