[ad] Skincare is as simple as 1,2,3

10:00 AM


Don't be fooled by the powder! When mixed with water, the mixture is really very rich  and creamy. It makes me feel like the product is worth the price paid! After usage it made me felt like my skin is squeaky clean, but not so 'squeaky' that it felt like I have lost a protective layer, but instead the skin still felt supple after use. 

Just a tiny note here that other bloggers like Melissa and Kiyomi mentioned that it's a little too drying for them. So do read all our reviews!! 

This is probably my favourite product out of all.
It's mild and it absorbs fast.
I am not able to comment if my face has whiten, but it does make my face look a little brighter.
and combining this with the emulsion...  
my face felt soft and moisturised even when I wake up the next day! 
Emulsion is richer than the lotion, so I would advice people to use as little as possible 
1) you can use the product longer
2) you wouldn't have the problem of over-pampering your face.
Remember what Ariel said ?
Simple is the best :)

The emulsion is a little harder to be absorbed, but it's a plus point that my fingers don't feel sticky after usage. (I hate that feeling).

Cream Excellent is a little too rich for my skin especially after using the lotion and emulsion. 
As it is, it is more suitable for drier skin type.
Since the product would have expire by the time I grow older (older skins are usually drier, hence older people got wrinkles :( ) I have passed it for my mom to use.
Ah! She said that her skin felt supple in the morning and seemed to have brightened a little as well. 

So anyway, get the travel set and share it with your mom!!

Remember to like Kosé facebook page and you may very well win your next Kosé product!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.