Why pay more?

12:33 AM
I always try to remind myself that I only have one face,
but sometimes I failed.

Especially in front of a place that sells branded cosmetics for less.



Who don't want?



Spree-ed for Allcosmeticswholesale because I wanted
the lancome mineral powder


In the end the color was different... 

USD7.99
HOW ARE THEY THE SAME?!
The actual color is more brown DAMN IT.
Anyway if anyone wants this, I am selling it for SGD7.99 (the website is selling at USD7.99)

Couldn't resist getting Too faced which has loads of positive reviews on makeupalley.
super excited to try out, though obviously all colors will merge into one.
But still. 

USD7.99

Can you see me hao-lianing my new phone? LOL.

The flat surface is perfect for some tree decor lol, I think I fail at those depth of field or some shit where the trees in front are supposed to look taller. Never mind let's assume the trees in front are super short then. Been using the same few blushers for eons, sooo.. 
Again, I prefer blushers that seemingly have two shades.

USD8.50

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.